Here are the changes I made to the Crowsnest Fire PowerPoint Presentation...
1. I made the background and font consistent throughout the slides. The colors I chose made the presentation easier to read and nicer to look at.
2. I added a title page to introduce the topic as well as an outline slide that will give the audience an overview of what is to come.
3. I incorporated headings on each of the slides and adjusted the font size to be easily read by the audience.
4. I edited the many misspelled words and grammatical errors. I removed any text that was repetitive or unnecessary. I also put the information in point-form to make it less of an information overload. I gave Ecological Outcomes its own slide as well to make it easier to read.
5. I removed the slow entrance animation from the text and replaced it with one that appeared much faster. I found this much less distracting and more efficient.
6. I added a few pictures throughout the presentation to add to its appeal and to make it more interesting.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment